Monday 1 June 2009

Elephants and silly emo gloves

Hello fiends, how are you all doing? I've been hiding for a while and as a result have found the time to make an elephant. He's called Elijah, and will soon be trampling his litle feet all the way to W9, to move in with a friend's new baby. http://www.ravelry.com/projects/flockhartsl/elijah

When he was finished he looked strangely naked until I made him a scarf...




















I thought I would also share some silly emo gloves I made last month. Given that I could not look less emo in real life, I think I can get away with them... just. (Like every other sad 30-something, I like to pretend that I am still an 80s teenybopper every now and then.) They're from the same pattern as the psychedelic Seussesque ones I made last year.
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/flockhartsl/dr-seussesque-stripey-wrist-warmers-2




















1 comment:

  1. are these available to buy(if so where) i have a friend who would really like them so if you could get back to me before christmas that would be great. THANKS .

    ReplyDelete